Today we've been designing faces using stencils.
1. Gather together your materials: stencils of various sizes, paper and pens
2. Design a face using stencil letters to make the shapes of eyes, ears, nose, hair, mouth, freckles, spots, glasses... whatever you want on your picture
|Joe's Vampire face|
1. You could try just using the letters in your own name, to make a self portrait
2. Try something grisly, a scary vampire face or a skeleton for Halloween...
3. Try making an animal face
4. Experiment with different colours of paper, or pens.
There are lots more examples of stencil faces at our flickr portfolio site
|Lois's stencil face|
Post a Comment